To watch the full length film or further information email:
A cross between a road-trip in Portugal and a summer love story, shot in super 8 film. It is the junction of a poetic narrative with factual and personal elements. Julian is represented here as the “noble savage” of Rousseau: nature is his natural environment. Julian is like Adam, the embodiment of various myths created by mankind.
A film by Antonio Da Silva
With: Julian and Julio
Voice over: Rodrigo Penalosa
Camera, editing and sound design: Antonio Da Silva
Writer: Antonio da Silva and Julian
Co-writers: Timothy Smith, João Laia and Rodrigo Penalosa
Sound efx: Antonio Da Silva, David Barbenel and Roberto Crippa
Music: Ebe Oke
THANKS to everyone that donated to watch and support my work!!!
- Frameline37 San Francisco LGBT film festival, USA.
- Oslo LGBT Film Festival, Norway.
- Pinkapple Film Festival, Switzerland.
- PopPorn Film Festival, Brazil.
- Reykjavik Shorts&Docs Festival, Iceland.
- Strangelove Film Fest, Belgium.
- Melbourne Queer Film Festival, Australia.
- Mix Brasil.
- Zubroffka International short films festival, Poland.
- Slovak Queer Film Festival, Slovakia.
- Indie Lisboa Independent Film Festival, Portugal.
- Gaze, Dublin LGBT film festival, Ireland.
- Pink Screens Film Festival Brussels, Belgium.
- Boston LGBT film festival
- Fringe East London Gay Film Festival, UK.
- Queer Lisboa Film Festival, Portugal.
- Fringe screening at London East End Film Festival on Cine-East, UK.
- North Carolina Gay and Lesbian Film Festival, USA.
- Tel Aviv LGBT Film Festival, Israel.
© Antonio da Silva